img3470ix1.jpg

img3469jg7.jpg

img3506wq4.jpg

img3586lu2.jpg

img3575uq7.jpg

img3528xq6.jpg

img3609we4.jpg

Welcome to the forum :)

Nice series with strong colours and contrast.

I really like number six. If she would be just a bit more to the right it would be perfect (oh, maybe include the legs and feet as well? not sure ..)

I suggest you give numbers with your images next time, so it is easier for people to comment individually

Why not introduce yourself in the Welcomes-section :)

Hey man, welcome!

Nice series, good color, and they are all sharp. But the thing that bothers me is that you "cut-off" little pieces of her. For example, in the second one you cut off her finger, and in the last you cut off her boot. But, they are all still good photos. Sorry, I am just picky :) but I look forward to more stuff from you!

nice collection.

did you have an assistant for these?
she looks well groomed, did she do her own make up and stuff?

Nice photos, agreed with the compositions those minor crops can be annoying at times. I personally do not think number 4 looks very natural or comfortable. Also some look a bit warmer than others, and to me that has a more friendly impact. Mind you on an overcast day there's not a lot to work with.

Tnx all for comments.

I want to tell me my mistakes for my better future work :)

Excellent series. I like the colors. I don't like the last image though. That out of focus tree trunk is distracting. And so is that blue string. And ditto about the cutting off parts.

Most reactions

Back