National day in Luxemburg

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday was our national day in Luxemburg. Every year there is this military parade held in the city of Luxemburg, with high ranking politicians of Luxemburg and the Grand-duc and his family attending....

Here are some random shots...

Thank you for looking!

1.the grand duc in his car

86733ea7.jpg

2.the grand duc

IMG_7294_1.jpg

3.some firemen

IMG_7402_2.jpg

IMG_7345_2.jpg

IMG_7349_2.jpg

6.Our prime minister Jean-Claude Juncker having a chat right before the parade started
5d8164ee.jpg

5d8add5b.jpg

61ba4a68.jpg

IMG_7323_1.jpg

IMG_7423_1.jpg

IMG_7430_1.jpg

Thanks for sharing these. My favorite has to be 10. with the little kids. Though the kid in 11. has really cool hair hahaha

Spako, you knack to capture atmosphere in your photos is enormous and comes out in each and every photo of events that you take.
And you could take a pic of Jean-Claude Juncker just so?
When I only know him from television?
Wow.
I like the fire men in a row very much but cannot say "best of all" because they are all so good!

is the drummer in no.5 wearing a nose ring? great shots

Yes she is, julius :)

Thank you for the nice comments!

I think it's not such a big deal here in Luxemburg to get close to politicians, it's a very small country and even the grand duc is spotted regularly among us normal people when he's hanging around with his family...

I like 10. Great potential. 9 also interested me alot, to the extent that I actually checked your national flag in wiki afterwards. 6, really a vivid portrait.

Is Luxemburg a constitutional duchy even today? Sorry for my ignorance of your country..

Thanks for your comments!!

@Tsienni,

Yes, lux is a constitutional "Grand-Duchy", we got the "grand" when our country's borders were reduced to its actual size. :)

Most reactions

Back