National Museum of the American Indian - Allies in War, Partners in Peace

Trblmkr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Statue is a bronzed embodiment of the friendship that was forged between the Oneida Nation and the United States during the Revolutionary War. Statue depicts Oneida Chief Shenendoah and an Oneida woman, Polly Cooper, along with Gen. George Washington. The statue is a commemoration of the bonds between two nations - the Oneida and the United States.

Here's a link to larger picture
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10480077@N06/8498858790/

Attachments

• $NMAI.jpg
    $NMAI.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
You use a rather heavy hand in all your processing. Would be very beneficial to see your originals.

Don't PM responses to my critiques. The value of showing the original is being able to see where you started from before you edited it. To try to get a sense of the "Why" behind the excessive edit. Many times people do so to try to make an otherwise bad image look interesting. There are elements that seem to work with the shot itself and I don't understand the processing here.

Well then I'd like to suggest you actually offer a critique then. Just telling me I'm heavy handed in the processing is rather vague. Be more specific about what "YOU" think. Positive critiquing is more beneficial then negative, and so far, all I've seen from you is negative. I don't see too many others here posting their orginals, since it's the photographers vision as to what he/she wants in the picture.

I do apologizing for PM'ing you as I was going to work out a way to show you the original RAW file, but now.. I don't think I wil.

I can tell we are well on our way to being besties... :waiting:

Most reactions

Back