Native Oklahoman Flowers

macawlvr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My home state has some of the prettiest flowers, here are 2 samples that I took while there on my last visit. Of course we all know what 1 is..the awesome sunflower and 2 is the pods of Thistle, which have not burst forwards yet with all their tiny black seeds. Thanks for looking and as always and C&C is appreciated.

6105-sunflower.jpg

6105-pods.jpg

Very beautiful; that first one is one to frame for sure!

Love the first, fantastic DOF! The colors are so vibrant...it's begging to be printed and framed!

Thanks Wendy and Alison I actually have them in RAW sothe 1st one is going to the printer next week :)

While I love them both I really love the thistle shot. There is just something about it that really appeals to me :D

May I ask how you framed your shots like that? I'm new to all this photography stuff :)

I am a big fan of the colours, DOF, composition and FLOWER in your first photo here.

Cheyenne said:
While I love them both I really love the thistle shot. There is just something about it that really appeals to me :D

May I ask how you framed your shots like that? I'm new to all this photography stuff :)

Thanks for the nice comment. the framing is called Mikes Framer I use it in Photoshop

Thanks LaFoto, always a pleasure getting a nice comment from you ..you have such a decerning eye ;-)

Thanks for the great comment digital flowers..as you can tell they are one of my Favorite subjects :)

Most reactions

Back