Naturarts

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosenzitive.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This image is a monsoon- lagoon, taken from Kerala.....; in summer the land dries out. In monsoon some trees fall due to root decay and they render beautiful reflections and abstractions.....

Would love to hear from you all...

5718799548_c19cac5d61_b.jpg

Regards

This is a nice one, reminds me of one of my favourite spots for walks close to where I live. The only thing that bugs me about composition is how centered the subject element is.

I'm not sure if it is slightly out of focus, or if its just the ripples on the water that make it appear that way... Something about it makes me feel a little bit dizzy.

willis_927 said:
I'm not sure if it is slightly out of focus, or if its just the ripples on the water that make it appear that way... Something about it makes me feel a little bit dizzy.

I like the approach but I wish that water was like glass. For me its too busy because of the ripples so I agree its kind of tough to look at.

Font was too busy for me. Could not really look at the image.
-
Shoot well, Joe

This is a nice one, reminds me of one of my favourite spots for walks close to where I live. The only thing that bugs me about composition is how centered the subject element is.

Thank you Lafoto; actually i placed the main wooden part in the centre, to get the best part of distant reflection in the image; thanks for your visit :D

I agree with you regarding "dizzy" feeling and OOF , especially at the rear end of the image

Regards :D

willis_927 said:

I like the approach but I wish that water was like glass. For me its too busy because of the ripples so I agree its kind of tough to look at.

Agreed :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back