Nature C&C

Marissa.k1995

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's called "barbed" wire, and I like the first one (in color - but then again I'm not much of a B&W fan). And while you may think the hair is creepy, I think it creates the 'story' behind the picture.

I like the first image the best. It's almost sepia but not quite. I may even like it more in sepia. contrast and depth of field is nice.

I feel like the second photo is too dark and some of the contrast is lost.

The third photo intrigues me but there isn't enough lighting in the photo for me to see exactly what's going on.

Thanks everyone, I like both of the barbed wire but I think I prefer the black and white. :)

I like the first image the best. It's almost sepia but not quite. I may even like it more in sepia. contrast and depth of field is nice.

I feel like the second photo is too dark and some of the contrast is lost.

The third photo intrigues me but there isn't enough lighting in the photo for me to see exactly what's going on.

Yea I can see the sepia tones as well, I can try taking the third photo again and making it a bit more bright and more noticable. :) Thanks

It's called "barbed" wire, and I like the first one (in color - but then again I'm not much of a B&W fan). And while you may think the hair is creepy, I think it creates the 'story' behind the picture.

Thanks for correcting my spelling mistake but thats not what I was looking for, I dont need C&C on my spelling. It was just a simple mistake I didn't really even care if I spelt it wrong. I do think the hair is creepy but its the reason I took the photo of the "barbed wire" in the first place. But thanks anyways.

Sorry. It's just that I grew up on a farm and had to deal with the stuff. You do tend to get a little sensitive to why it's called barbed wire when you keep bumping into it all day and re-discover why it's called what it is.

Marissa.k1995 said:
Thanks for correcting my spelling mistake but thats not what I was looking for, I dont need C&C on my spelling. It was just a simple mistake I didn't really even care if I spelt it wrong. I do think the hair is creepy but its the reason I took the photo of the "barbed wire" in the first place. But thanks anyways.

**spelled

Sorry, I had to. Lol.

The hair adds a bit of a story to a shot that has been done hundreds of times over. Good job looking for unique ways to do things.

Shoot, if you think that's hair hooked in barbed wire, wait till I get home. You could make a nice wig out of the amount that's hooked up in ours, haha.

Most reactions

Back