nature calls

charizzi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
clanez.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry to bug all of you, but here are more photos from the cruise! I hope you enjoy them!

dun.jpg

This was taken at Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica. It was raining on and off all day, so a peek of sunlight was great!

hut.jpg

We went the Dolphin's Cove Park in Jamaica. I didn't get to swim with the dolphins, however. It was out of my budget. :p

sportsdeck.jpg

This was the Sports Deck on the very top of the ship! It had a mini-golf course! Sorry this isn't really a nature shot, but I just thought I'd include this one... :blushing:

pet_me.jpg

Pet Me. I got to hold an iguana! This was one of them! I had to admit that I was a bit afraid of holding it! :lol:

turtle.jpg

We went on a little nature tour around the Dolphin Cove place.

2coconuts.jpg

last but not least COCONUTS.. I LOVE COCONUT TREES!

Thanks for looking!!! :hug::

i love your shot of the iguana, very unique... i would never thought to take a photo like this... :thumbup:

Thank you all for your comments!! :) I'm glad you enjoyed them!

JTHphoto, I cropped the iguana's 'upper body' out because there was a PVC pipe near it :lol:

Great shots, my favorite is the fist one. Very clean and fresh capture. But the slightly longer exposure would have been better here, like 2 seconds to get that smooth water effect...

Thank you Lexi, photo gal, and bantor for your comments! I wish I could have exposed it a little longer, but I couldn't carry my bulky tripod with me since the tour went along the river (some people climbed it). I wish I had a monopod or something! hehe! *sigh* :) Have a great day!! :D

Most reactions

Back