TPF Noob!
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Recently I started a nature photo blog website and I wanted to share some of my photos. My address is Nature Demystified Check it out and please give me some feedback on the site! It's still a work in progress so I need some help to make it better. Also, if you see any problems in my pictures please tell me so I can try to take better photos. Once again, the address is Nature Demystified

Well, a couple of comments: I would consider it bad form to point to your own website on the first post. Let us get to know you and your work, and then invite us over. Secondly, from a purely pictorial point-of-view, all of the images have the subject dead center of the image - that usually is ok for illustrative images, but boring and static from a image-quality point of view. Generally, an image should be able to convey its meaning without additional words for providing the context, and when looking at your images I am not really sure what I'm supposed to be appreciating in each of the images that I see.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back