Nature in perspective

geert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I bought a Canon EOS350D not long ago, and I'm experimenting with the apperture and shutter time... Any advise is welcome ! Tnx !

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

Thanks for the replies !
The second one was indeed taken for checking out the different apperture settings influencing the DOF. The third one was taken yesterday evening, the plant in the foreground is actuall about one foot tall, so I tried to change the perspective by taking the shot from near the ground...

I'm gonna have to go with the flow and say that 2 and 3 are simply out of this world

And welcome to the forum

Hey Geert, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Are you from Belgium, maybe?
I know only one Geert (at all), and that one Geert lives in Belgium ;).

The last one is really and truely extra special.
I like that one a great deal.

And you got yourself a nice new camera (says who's had her own 350D since last December :biggrin: )

3 is gorgeous.. Lovely photos

Yep I'm from Belgium. I think that's the only country where my name exists :lol:
I also bought the 350D in december, in preparation for our trip to California in July (many national parks).

After using the standard modes for I while, it was time to move on... Yet another hobby to spend hours and hours doing :confused:

LaFoto said:
Hey Geert, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Are you from Belgium, maybe?
I know only one Geert (at all), and that one Geert lives in Belgium ;).

The last one is really and truely extra special.
I like that one a great deal.

And you got yourself a nice new camera (says who's had her own 350D since last December :biggrin: )

If you now tell me you've got a sister called Christine, then my surprise will be greatest.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I got 2 brothers and I'm pretty sure their name is not Christine :lol:

LaFoto said:
If you now tell me you've got a sister called Christine, then my surprise will be greatest.

Hey Geert... Welcome!

I really like 2+3! Beautiful! Keep shooting!

Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back