nature wins in the end

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
while visiting my brother in florida a few years back he took me past a clearing in the woods with a hole bunch of old, abandoned vehicles. this was my favorite shot from that day.

50821510918_ff2db6df83_o.jpg

The force of nature will not be suppressed.

This type of photograph always makes me think of the history of the vehicle and the people and families who used it. Thought provoking.

Really nice photo, any more?

Nice shot of "returning to dust."
thanks k9.

This type of photograph always makes me think of the history of the vehicle and the people and families who used it. Thought provoking.

well, it was owned in the 1940s by a guy named lenny. and his wife ethel. and they had 7 kids. lenny jr. and jenny. and kenny, and benny, penny and denny. and don't forget the youngest kid, bob, cause they ran out of enny names. lenny jr. lost a finger in the car one day, but nobody knew who's it was since they all still had 10 fingers. they still haven't found that finger or it's original owner. in the 60's denny repaired the engine after it broke. but he was always more of a gardener than a mechanic so now there's a tree growing from the hood. every once in a while, if you listen closely on a dark, moonless night, you an hear a voice in the whispering from the car, "i am groot."

thanks. there's also this one. there's another 20 or so, but these two ended up being my favorites. which is funny since they almost line up exactly with the same comp.
50822259146_7b24c0084a_o.jpg

Awesome shots of what looks like an amazing location. I would absolutely love to have something like that near me to photograph!

Nice shot of "returning to dust."
thanks k9.

well, it was owned in the 1940s by a guy named lenny. and his wife ethel. and they had 7 kids. lenny jr. and jenny. and kenny, and benny, penny and denny. and don't forget the youngest kid, bob, cause they ran out of enny names. lenny jr. lost a finger in the car one day, but nobody knew who's it was since they all still had 10 fingers. they still haven't found that finger or it's original owner. in the 60's denny repaired the engine after it broke. but he was always more of a gardener than a mechanic so now there's a tree growing from the hood. every once in a while, if you listen closely on a dark, moonless night, you an hear a voice in the whispering from the car, "i am groot."

thanks. there's also this one. there's another 20 or so, but these two ended up being my favorites. which is funny since they almost line up exactly with the same comp.
50822259146_7b24c0084a_o.jpg

Cool story bro:cool:

Great photos!

If you have a chance to, watch shows like Abandoned, or Abandoned Engineering. Mother nature has taken over entire Cities, Amusement parks, and more once the people left.

I like them both. I am a sucker for photos of old houses, barns, & vehicles. Nice job.

Most reactions

Back