Naval Firefighters Training...

Nice set, I like the cool effect of the water coming out of the hose.

Exceptional shots. You can feel the emotion. Had to do that in 1957 at Great Lakes. Put out a plane, also a bunker. Used foam on the plane. Spray on the bunker fire. Nasty part of boot training. Ed
Thanks Ed - all the rest of the burning is indoors; the facility has 15 indoor burn rooms on three different decks.

wow! That's not the way I remember it at all. Nice shots.
Nope, that's NOT the DC School you remember Brian!

Makes me want to set something on fire...
Ruh-roh....

Nice set, I like the cool effect of the water coming out of the hose.
Thanks!:)

Exceptional shots. You can feel the emotion. Had to do that in 1957 at Great Lakes. Put out a plane, also a bunker. Used foam on the plane. Spray on the bunker fire. Nasty part of boot training. Ed

You should see how Great Lakes is now. The fire training is all propane and indoors and battle stations is a ship in a building with special effects designed by hollywood.

You should see how Great Lakes is now. The fire training is all propane and indoors and battle stations is a ship in a building with special effects designed by hollywood.

It was even like that in 94/95 on Treasure Island and down in San Diego on the simulators there. Just wasn't as much fun as the old ones where you actually had to put the fire out, not just hit a button and the fire goes out. :frown-new:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back