Navigation Element added to the bottom

aggiezach

Yup...
Reaction score
Website
jessandzach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I added the navigation menu to the bottom of the Thread Display page. So now after you have finished reading a thread (all of you lazy people) can just keep scrolling to the bottom so you can click back into the forum without going ALL THE WAY back up to the top :)

Have fun!

Zach :D

Woohoo! It's a stupidly little mod on the grand scheme of things, but I think I'll use it the most. :mrgreen:

Were youable to do it the way I thought? Or was there more involved?

That's a great addition.

It also allows a user to check what forum & thread they are in when using the quick reply box...without having to scroll all the way back to the top. ;-)

Big Mike said:
That's a great addition.

It also allows a user to check what forum & thread they are in when using the quick reply box...without having to scroll all the way back to the top. ;-)

It was so exhausting, wasn't it?? :-x

This is way better. Just give in and make the fix, to shut up us whiners. :goodvibe:

Zach rules!!

aggiezach said:
I added the navigation menu to the bottom of the Thread Display page. So now after you have finished reading a thread (all of you lazy people) can just keep scrolling to the bottom so you can click back into the forum without going ALL THE WAY back up to the top :)

Have fun!

Zach :D
i was just testing you.

Most reactions

Back