Need a camera bag to hold lots of stuff

I would check out the for sale section, maybe you can find a bargain on a large bag.

Honestly, I'd consider bringing less. If it were me, I'd bring maybe one body and 3-4 lenses. The trick to travel photography is to travel light.

Honestly, I'd consider bringing less. If it were me, I'd bring maybe one body and 3-4 lenses. The trick to travel photography is to travel light.

What he said.
Virginia is just not that interesting or diverse and unless you are going from macro to shooting big game, 2 or 3 lenses should cover anything.
And, if you are in NC, it's only a couple of hundred miles, won't you be driving?

Yeah, I'm driving, when I fly I just bring my D3000 and it's 3 lenses as in it's camera bag as a carry on so I can keep close watch of it

What he said.
Virginia is just not that interesting or diverse and unless you are going from macro to shooting big game, 2 or 3 lenses should cover anything.
And, if you are in NC, it's only a couple of hundred miles, won't you be driving?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back