Need a hand? (blood warning)

Guys it is real, I internet promise you that.
I did do PP in it, and I agree now that it looks kinda fake. I did not do any vampire stuff Erose....EVER...EVER EVER EVER.
Heres the cut taken from my iphone.
39885_423121486143_604201143_4845047_3879285_n.jpg

Here is the original photo. See how in the middle of his hand it thins out..You can only see half the cut on his thumb its about 1/2 inch down from the tip...
DSC_0404.jpg
[/IMG]

You see the cut though!? I really do not want to be known as that guy who does fake stuff..Cause it is real, the boosts I did make it look fake. Its fresh, hes a skateboarder he does not care, he thought it was kinda funny. Also to show why the blood stops and go down his arm, he had his hand up alot. I have another pictue ( he wanted a profile pic ) where he is waving at me.
I REALLY dont want to be known as the dude that does fake stuff.

Wow. That looks like an extensive amount of blood for that cut. Good to know its real, though.

Mark

Wow. That looks like an extensive amount of blood for that cut. Good to know its real, though.

Mark
When you think about it, that's a really strange thing to say.:confused::mrgreen:

Whoever said blood turns brown, after a long time, maybe. I have hunted all my life. If you shoot a deer and it runs, you wait 30,60 minutes. Maybe more. The blood is still very RED. And I have cut myself bad enough that it needed stitches. The blood may be thin, thick, bright red, or dull red. Just depends. However, this post isn't coming up for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back