Need A lot of advice

tkaat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This designer guy got in touch with a classmate of mine and wanted her to find some teenage models to model his clothing line for a shoot & a photographer. One of my friends got this classmate to commission me to do the photo-shoot :D (well they had another classmate in mind to do the photos soo now we both are gonna shoot and who-ever produces the better batch gets paid :confused:).
She,the other classmate, has been taking photos way longer than me - I just started 4-5 months back.
The point is how do I get the upper hand to getting mine chosen.
I only have one strobe (flash-mounted)
Any Advice
Here is a idea of where I am
DSC_7363copy.jpg

DSC_7458.jpg

DSC_5477.jpg

How can I make mine stand out more than her's
Please Help :hail:

Really, people only get better through time, knowledge, and experience. I don't think anything anyone can say in this thread will make you a better photographer.

I understand that and everything but what I'm looking for is, to be specific, lighting tips and tips on angle shooting. I have been looking and studying pictures but wanted to hear some opinions from other photographers to get a better idea than what I have now

Start sketching out some ideas. Start photographing some ideas. Kelley is correct; only way to get better is through experience and knowledge. We really can not help.

Love & Bass

If you say that photographers can only get better through time, knowledge, and experience and then say that we can't really help, it sounds like you're saying we don't have any knowledge to share.
What you really need to know is exactly how the client plans to use the images and what style they are looking for. One thing I would suggest is to try to get more separation light coming from behind your subjects (the last photo needs it the most). No matter what look and feel you are going for, this will add a little (sometimes a lot of) extra pop to your subjects, which is probably something the client wants.

Most reactions

Back