Need a more light transparent film

kjh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Is there a color slide film or celluloid film that is highly transparent when fully exposed?
I found that post-processed Fujifilm Provia 100 color slide film is about 85% clear on a light table.
I need greater light transmittance, since the film will be used in a light projector.
Does anyone have a recommended film that will give me better light transmittance?
Thanks,
Ken

Please do NOT cross-post; one thread per topic, posted in one forum is sufficient. Your other threads have been removed from the inappropriate forums in which you posted them..

I'm not sure why you would want to put digital onto beautiful slide film, why not just shoot the slide film

OP, what's the idea ? You can use just transparent film from sleeves for documents or the one for overhead projectors. If you need clear 35 mm film do not develop, just put any film in fixer and you will have clear film base without the chemical fog.

OP, what's the idea ? You can use just transparent film from sleeves for documents or the one for overhead projectors. If you need clear 35 mm film do not develop, just put any film in fixer and you will have clear film base without the chemical fog.
He is having his digital shots put onto slides to view from a projector

He is having his digital shots put onto slides to view from a projector
There is a special stuff designed for it. Here an info:
Best Transparency Film for Digital Negs - Photo.net Digital Darkroom Forum
Actually good for everyone to read as it deals with resolution in digital and film.

Most reactions

Back