Need a ride?

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some quick snaps of my collectors hearses. They are all 1/18 scale replicas, with moving parts, coffin, and trolley. The photos are ....crap, but I promised someone I would post them. :D

1959 Crown Royale Limosine
378074213_VUbdU-L.jpg

1966 Cadillac Landau
378074185_3m9vB-L.jpg

1966 Cadillac
378074197_yrd94-L.jpg

A shot of the arse end. Wanted to put a coffin in this one. I will get some better shots when get some gloves to handle them.
378080066_ttYxM-L.jpg

No thanks...I'll walk! Ha ha haaa!!

Hmmmmm....'66, that was a good year!

No thanks...I'll walk! Ha ha haaa!!

Hmmmmm....'66, that was a good year!

Thanks Arto. But, I will drive....your safe with me...whwhaahahahaha
18.gif

My dream is to own a real one....one day. :lmao: I have another addition to my collection ordered. It is the 1959 flower car/hearse. There will also be a family car released soon too. woo hoo. :hail:

I think "crap photos" look different!
And what a cute collection - heehee. With "moving parts", how cool is that!?!?! And her I was, harmless and cheerful me, not even KNOWING you could also collect model HEARSES! :oops:

My dream is to own a real one....one day.

I had a boss who ran a haunted house as a side business. He bought one. Would take it grocery shopping, coffin and all.

But that wasn't enough and after a while he got bored with it. So what did he do? jacked it up like a 4x4 (think 'way over the top Texas redneck style') and put spinners on it. I wished I'd gotten a picture.

Damn those are cool! Haha, what I'd like to see is one of the casket open with Barbie in it, all bloody! :lmao::lol:

I think "crap photos" look different!
And what a cute collection - heehee. With "moving parts", how cool is that!?!?! And her I was, harmless and cheerful me, not even KNOWING you could also collect model HEARSES! :oops:

You should see some of the things I collect. :lol::lol: Some of them used to have moving parts. :D

I had a boss who ran a haunted house as a side business. He bought one. Would take it grocery shopping, coffin and all.

But that wasn't enough and after a while he got bored with it. So what did he do? jacked it up like a 4x4 (think 'way over the top Texas redneck style') and put spinners on it. I wished I'd gotten a picture.

Dang...wish you had a shot or two to share.

Damn those are cool! Haha, what I'd like to see is one of the casket open with Barbie in it, all bloody! :lmao::lol:

The coffin would fit one of them there, G I Joes. I think I will go search e-bay. :lol: See if there is one I can creep out .

btw....this is the one Im getting next.
http://www.precisionminiatures.com/1959_Cadillac_Coupe_de_Fleur.php

:drool:

Paint a dragon on that 1959 Crown Royale Limousine and I'd drive it every day, even if I didn't have to. :lol:

Really nice collection. I wasn't aware they sold 1:18 scale hearses!

Paint a dragon on that 1959 Crown Royale Limousine and I'd drive it every day, even if I didn't have to. :lol:

Really nice collection. I wasn't aware they sold 1:18 scale hearses!
These are made by Precision Miniatures. I heard the 1959 has been discontinued. There is also a 1939 available, but I have that flower car and family car in my sights right now. They can be pretty costly too. :grumpy:
My buddy just sold his 1955. It was soooooooooooooooooo cool.

That's quite the model! Such detail. Complete with coffin on the 'truck'. I like the lines of the older car (the Crown Royale). Do you have more than these 3?

That's quite the model! Such detail. Complete with coffin on the 'truck'. I like the lines of the older car (the Crown Royale). Do you have more than these 3?
Thanks Jeanney. Nah...only the three for now, but 4 and 5 are coming soon. :D

These are made by Precision Miniatures. I heard the 1959 has been discontinued. There is also a 1939 available, but I have that flower car and family car in my sights right now. They can be pretty costly too. :grumpy:
My buddy just sold his 1955. It was soooooooooooooooooo cool.

They're a bit too pricey for my wallet right now. Maybe I could find someone to trade some of the cars I have now, or buy them so I can get the 2 I like.

I really like that 1921 Ford Model-T, and the 1938 Cadillac Town Car. $200 for both isn't too bad, but with the holidays coming up, I may have to wait. Hopefully they don't discontinue them before I can get at least 1 of them.

They're a bit too pricey for my wallet right now. Maybe I could find someone to trade some of the cars I have now, or buy them so I can get the 2 I like.

I really like that 1921 Ford Model-T, and the 1938 Cadillac Town Car. $200 for both isn't too bad, but with the holidays coming up, I may have to wait. Hopefully they don't discontinue them before I can get at least 1 of them.
Check ebay dude...there are some 1966 on there. I saw a black one the other day. :D The white looks pretty cool too. :wink:

Check ebay dude...there are some 1966 on there. I saw a black one the other day. :D The white looks pretty cool too. :wink:

I don't know why I didn't think of that. :confused:

Thanks Chiller. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back