Need advice about making action in cs3

Agnes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I am new to the forum, and am having some PS issues. Is this the right place to ask questions about that?

One of my questions is that when I make an action, that involves a layer, for example a sharpening adjustment layer, I change the opacity of that layer when I am making the action, but when I play the action it always shows up at 100%. Does anyone have any input on this... please?

Thanks, Agnes.

I would try to just create the action again. The action should have recorded the opacity change, so you probably just messed something up somehow (very easy to do)

Could you give me some of examples of how I could mess this up, because I seem to do it on a pretty consistent basis - lol!

It could have something to do with switching which layer is active (the one selected) or switching between layers before you change the opacity. Are you changing the opacity immediately after you create the adjustment layer?

THanks, I am pretty sure that I am, and last time I went through each layer and checked the opacity was where I wanted it before I clicked stop, but they were still at 100% when I played it:grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back