Need Advice

freezeframe1970

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

Im new to this site and I need some advice. I have been approached to do a photography job to photograph Persian Rugs. The Dealer has 2 locations in very high end areas. The rugs to shoot are 400 in number and all different. What should I charge for license? They plan to use the photos on their website and advertisement across all forms of electronic media. Also the rugs are 10 x 10 ft to 10 x 15 ft. Someone please give me some good sound advice. Also I would like to present a break down to the client of how I would come to the price for license fees.

Freezeframe1970

Last edited by a moderator:
We have moved this thread to a more appropriate forum in the hopes it will receive some attention.

License fees are dependent on numerous factors - exclusive or non-exclusive use, time length involved, number of web site hits, and more.

The term "all forms of electronic media" is to broad to be of much use for pricing help.

For stock and assignment usage ASMP.org recommends fotoQuote Pro 6 software and their web site has a use license generator and other business resource information..

Last edited:
Hello,

Im new to this site and I need some advice. I have been approached to do a photography job to photograph Persian Rugs. The Dealer has 2 locations in very high end areas. The rugs to shoot are 400 in number and all different. What should I charge for license? They plan to use the photos on their website and advertisement across all forms of electronic media. Also the rugs are 10 x 10 ft to 10 x 15 ft. Someone please give me some good sound advice. Also I would like to present a break down to the client of how I would come to the price for license fees.

Freezeframe1970​

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back