Need an expert to photoshop and tune up a picture

mitkoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am not sure if this is the right place for my request, so please excuse me if I'm wrong.

I have a picture that I want to make it look little better, to remove a few things from it and give it a better and more artistic look for bigger print out as I want to put it in a picture frame.
This is a surprise for a friend of mine and it is his native house.
If someone can help me, I will be glad to pay for the favor.
Please email me at [email protected]

Regards,

M

Could you post it here to give us an idea what we're dealing with?

If I were you people I wouldn't post your e-mails here b/c of forum bots spamming. Also post the picture here as a small version to see what can be done.

Here are two of a few which I like the most. One of them has more complete elements like the tree, but it also has this obituary on the power pole which must be removed. I was wondering what filtering would give any of them more artistic style for the purpose: bigger framed picture. May be black/white or sephia .. I dont know :) unfortunately I am not creative at all :(..
DSC08392.JPG

DSC08398.JPG

If I were you people I wouldn't post your e-mails here b/c of forum bots spamming. Also post the picture here as a small version to see what can be done.

I dont worry about that, this email account is alive today, and dead tomorrow :)..

At least can anybody say which one looks better for portrait purposes? By that I mean to print out the image as poster size and frame it..

Thank you! :)

Here are a couple of possibilities (not meant as a 'final' version, just quickly messing around to give you some ideas):

Jon

Here's my try. Giving you an idea(s). :) A soft sepia look & a slight bump in contrast.
tuneup1.jpg

tuneup2.jpg

i might not be understanding correctly, but what do you mean there's an 'obituary' on the pole?

I like alot that the pole on the first pic is removed. Still cant decide which picture is better for making it poster size, framed.. black/white or colored?
What do you guys think?

I like alot that the pole on the first pic is removed. Still cant decide which picture is better for making it poster size, framed.. black/white or colored?
What do you guys think?

the 2nd one, it shows more of the house and in colour would be good with a little boost :thumbup:

I'm not an expert, just like to muck around every now nd again

DSC08398.jpg

Last edited:
I think, I like the first one better. It has more elements and it looks more open if I can express myself that way :).. The last dilemma to me is if it looks better black/white or colored.. On one hand the black/white brings nostalgia, and gives an eternity. On the other hand the colors give the feeling of a pine smell and makes the picture more alive...
I really cant decide.. Please help me here :).

M

Most reactions

Back