Need assistance with this photo please :)

Deeda77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm trying to fix up this photo in CS5 .... particularly the green leafs in the foreground (covering her hand). This was a mistake on my part...should have moved the darn branch. Any other CC would be welcome, as I'm VERY new to CS5 as well as photography. Thank you in advance.

DSC_0331a.jpg

I would just shoot it over, you have to watch that blotchy light as well, it is all over the place. You can always do a black and white conversion to hide some of it but if you can I would do it over.
-
Shoot well, Joe

Yeah I agree this is really needing a reshoot, if the light was just blotchy on their clothes it would probably be ok but it's on her face so it's a really hard fix, basically you'd paint her a new face...

You're never going to get rid of the leaves covering her hands unless you are very patient indeed!

If you're not too bothered about the torsos, you could easily recrop just above her hands and just feature the little fella's arm reaching around her. Your avatar says editing is a no, no, so I can't show you what I mean, but I did sneakily try it myself and in my opinion, it works.

My version...
Edit-12.jpg

fter seeing the reproductions in sepia and B&W, Although they are a massive improvement, I would still re-do the shoot. The monochrome images still need a lot of work doing them and it's too much work when a re-shoot is so simple to do. The composition on them is very good but the light is leaving too much to be done. Hope this helps.

Nice try on the hand. The new hand is a lot smaller than the other hand.

One could copy her right hand, rotate and flip the copy, and use it for her left hand.

I tried an edit, but there were way to many JPEG artifacts in the image to make it worth proceeding. The main problem was the photo is so small the JPEG MCU's are to visible.

I did copy her right hand but i wanted to make it a bit smaller as it's further away but i agree, i made it too small...

6410071057_620036ba30_z.jpg

here is an edit i did.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back