Need feedback on photos on my website

JeannetteK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
gracioussunphotography.photoworkshop.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please take a look at my website that I just started putting together. Once I get my business going I will get my own domain. I'm just using this 3rd party site for starters.

Let me know how I can improve these photos that are on my website. I have all the originals in color and uncropped. I've changed some to Sepia and All are cropped. Other then that there is no editing done to them.

http://GraciousSunPhotography.zenfolio.com/

I like the photos of the sunflowers. For some reason every photo I see from the canon powershot S3 IS has really vibrant colours and contrast. Must really process the image or something...

You have some nice shots and I like the layout and design of the site.

What type of photography business are you planning? Your site has several different types of shots, landscapes, flowers, kids etc. If you are planning to photography children, for example, you don't need or want shots of a waterfall.

I like the look of your site, and most of your pictures. The collage page doesn't really do anything for me, and your nature pictures need more color saturation, they look a little overexposed.

To get some tips on website design go to the Articles page on my website at http://www.CreativeCauldron.com and you'll find over thirty articles on website design.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Thanks everyone this helps alot. I plan on doing people photography but for now I am practicing taking photos of everything to learn my camera.

Since this is a cheapy site there is not much I can do with design right now. Hopefully once I get going with my work I'll be able to get a more uoscale site. But we all have to start somewhere LOL

Thanks for the website Jeff. I'll take a look at it.

I really like the sepia ones.
Maybe not so many of them. I really liked the close up of the hands in the sand... sepia really helped set the mood for me there.

I like your site alot.
I like the color and it's simple and easy to nagivate.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back