Need help analyzing some photos of jfk assassination

I will post them one at at time if that is ok.

Here is the first one. Do you see see anything in this photo?

baby_on_retaining_wall2.jpg

A face in the upper left corner, that or a shadow of someone's legs. Can you just post all three at the same time? I'm not sure how much interest you'll keep by doing it this way.

I see what looks like a person walking from the right to the left. He looks like he is leaning forward, wearing a light colored top and even looks to be be staring towards the camera.
He is almost centered in the photo.

I definitely see the outline of the alien space man there, on the right. It's clear as day. Well, it is to me. I do not believe the "JFK lone gunman" theory, but believe the theory that a gunman, plus at least two alien spacemen gunners, were involved.;)

derrell

If you dont want to help would please just ignore the thread.

Hi,

Hello to everyone and I appreciate that I can post in your forum.

I am hoping that I can get some people to help me analyze some photographs from the jfk assassination. There are only 2 or 3 and they are somewhat blurry but I think they contain some significant information.

I know what I see in the blur. I think it is real and more eyeballs would be helpful. I also need help in reconginzing some blury images of people in the photos to determine if it is reasonable to conclude they are indeed people.

This is like an investigation and it can be really fun, and , if I am right, the results could be significant as far as what we know about the assassintion.

We will do that analysis right here in this forum!

I hope that we will all learn alot. If I find out that I am wrong in my interpretaions that is ok to.

Regards.

So, you want to hear the opinions of people who agree with **your** pre-determined ideas of what the photos contain, right? Uh-huh. Yes, we're going to "learn a lot". We'll even be able to discover "significant" results from these two blurry photo segments. Okay...whatever. Have fun with your investigation, which "can be really fun".

ya I see an outline of a face looks like Marty Feldman

Most reactions

Back