NEED HELP ASAP

canonbraden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, I have some homework for my careers class where I need to talk to someone who has a career of what I want to do for a living, which would be a professional sports photographer. If anyone can direct me to a professional sports photographer it would be very much appreciated. I just have to ask a few questions. Thanks

D- grade on forum section choosing based on forum description.

Moved from
Digital Discussion & Q&A
Questions or comments on all things digital! Discussion and advice on the latest techniques, plus all digital-related products.

To:
Photographic Discussions
A place to discuss what photography means to you: your influences, ethical challenges, abstract ideas, and other non-technical matters about photography and photographers.

You might PM -
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/members/89764.html

Well the women, money and piles of drugs do become a bit of a bore, but the constant traveling to exotic locales make up for it.

I've done some local sports photography and I'd suggest maybe contacting your local newspaper; other possibilities might be a team photographer for a sports team in your area; the SID at a local university, or depending on what level 'pro' you need to interview, maybe a local sports organization (like Little League) that has a regular photographer.

I'd also suggest trying Sportsshooter and see if there's a photographer from that website in your area who might be willing to answer your questions. If you're interested in doing sports photography in the future, Sportsshooter might be a good resource for you beyond this assignment.

Sharon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back