Need HELP! How or instantly display photos wirelessly on monitor.

Pittmanb76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm taking photos for a haunted house next week. I want to be able to take a picture and have it instantly displayed on a tv slideshow as the guests exit. I thought I could use an iphone/Apple Tv combination to accomplish this. Since it's in a rural area with no internet or cellular service, I had a router hooked up with a internet-less network. The problem is Apple devices need to connect to the internet to transfer images between each other with photo stream and shared albums. Obviously, the picture quality doesn't need to be superior. Facebook-worthy will satisfy my requirements. With my back against the wall, and the cheap, easy way unavailable, I turn to the professionals for advice. please help me save halloween!! What equipment do I need to make this work? I have a Nikon Aws 100. Laptop, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, 42in Tv. I'm willing to invest $$ but I'm trying not to spend over $500. How would you do this?

Do you have a macbook?

Cam ranger looks very similar to options I have on my Nikon. U have to establish a wireless network with camera, but being on that network prevents you from being on any other network. I don't think you can view and shoot simultaneously. I'll check it out further though.

I agree with the cam ranger idea although it's not really cheap. Works well . Let me ask you, is this something that has to be wireless ?

Look like it is indeed a requirement.

In that case the cam ranger or I heard you can do this with a wifi card but I really have no knowledge on how they work. My cam ranger works well though.

Most reactions

Back