Need help making a water mark

jjprit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I want to have a water mark. Im good at photoshop but i have no creativity what so ever using special brushes ect. I was wondering if someone can help make me one on here.

These are some ideas i do have

1) i want to have it as a brush so its easily useable ( also so i can change the color of it as i go unless ur making one that has multiple colors)
2) My name is Jemelle Pritchett. I call my company Pritchett Photography. Older water marks i used were just the letters PP or the 2nd p would be backwards and kinda looped in the first p
3) Most of my photography are all PORTRAITS, or pictures of people at local stages, or in a club scene.

If u have any questions dont hesitate to ask me.

What editing software are you using?

i have been using photoshop for about 8 years or more. i currently have photoshop cs6

Brushes are rasterized. Either you're going to have to make a huge brush (in case you need a watermark at 300dpi) or it'll be very soft on big canvasses.
I'd try and design a vector so you can use it at any size without quality loss.
If you save it as a vector file it's quite easy to import into any document.

i kind think that this thread was thrown off topic lol :) My original thread was asking if someone could help me make one. I dont have the imagination to come up with something lol

Most reactions

Back