Need help picking

Evo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am going to give a print of one of these as a fathers day present. I'm having trouble deciding which i like the best. Figured others opinions may help me decide. Thanks! :thumbup:

#1.
Mini.jpg

#2.
Mini2.jpg

#3.
Mini3.jpg

#4.
Mini4.jpg

I like the second one the best. Seems to be the darkest, and the water doesn't seem too bright. The third seems a bit too edited, unless you're going for the style!

I would go with 2 or 4

2 is tops in my opinion. Cool shot! and a great gift!

Derrick

Honestly, I'm having trouble figuring out what the subject is...about 3/4 of the car is cut out, and almost 1/4 of the picture is asphalt?

I have to agree with you the subject matter isn't the most clear but to my grandfather who the gift is for it will be quite clear. The car is his and the view behind it is below our families beach cabin that has been in the family for 60 years. I do have some other shots of the car but i thought this was the best mix of the car and the view. As well as a different perspective then you would normally see of a car photo. Thanks for the comments every one. I am leaning towards #4. Keep the choices coming! :thumbup:

ahhh...thanks for the explanation, it makes sense now - a sentimental thing. I think #4 looks good too.

Most reactions

Back