Need Help! Please Read...

pthrift

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Long story short, a good friend's boyfriend passed away in a car accident last Friday. They literally have like two photo's of them together, one from 10+ years ago before they were dating and one from this past Halloween.

The Halloween shot was after she had put on makeup for a costume, she has a "zipper face" (literally looks like face was "zipped" open, red paint & zipper & all). I was asked to look and see if I could PS the red and the zipper off her face. I agreed, however, at the time I was glancing at a facebook photo on an iphone.

Now that I'm home, I see the photo was taken with a cell phone camera, and a crappy camera at that. So the original photo size is maybe 3"x4", maybe? I'm having a real hard time getting enough out of this to turn her face back to a normal color; and was hoping someone could direct me.

386241_291561744201903_100000442394196_1087831_1793996820_n.jpg

this is the image, full size. where do I start??

WHat cell was it taken with? and what are the dimensions? It's not a good prognosis if this is the image from the cell in all it's pixels.

Are there maybe 2 images of the two you could combine into one? It'd be a better prognosis than this cell shot.

cell phone is unknown. at least to me....

two images into one...I looked at it, but I dont have a second shot on hand...at least not of similar size/quality.... maybe I could get whoever took this to take another of just her and try to transpose her face?

definite possibility!

I would go with the second shot possibility. I would make sure that you can match skin tone and hair style...or maybe you can just replace that part of the face that is made up - might be harder to do this though. Good luck.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

raise the resolution by going into "image size" then at the top, change the percentage from 100 to 101. Do this many many times and the image will keep "most" of its quality and leave it in a size that allows you to work on it. It's a long task but, I am assuming that your freind would really appreciate the time and effort you go to to do it. Or, as is said above, transpose her face from another shot (but you would still need to raise the resolution of the initial image). Hope this helps and good luck.

raise the resolution by going into "image size" then at the top, change the percentage from 100 to 101. Do this many many times and the image will keep "most" of its quality and leave it in a size that allows you to work on it. It's a long task but, I am assuming that your freind would really appreciate the time and effort you go to to do it. Or, as is said above, transpose her face from another shot (but you would still need to raise the resolution of the initial image). Hope this helps and good luck.

Just make an action.

Most reactions

Back