Need help please!

Now I want to see the results! Please :D

That might be true, gsgary

No news is bad news, if they were good he would have posted

I guess people are hiring incompetent noobs nowadays! Cos i got the job!

In all seriousness though the trial was much better than the interview and the shots were immediately improved with just a few minutes practice when i arrived. However i dont have many shots to show as he moved them off my card as we edited them so ive just got a couple which i took from the sidelines when i initially arrived. Just to give you an idea of the type of images we were producing.

40593_1473559532023_1624710031_1172918_4169778_n.jpg

41080_1473559412020_1624710031_1172917_1493475_n.jpg

40689_1473559612025_1624710031_1172919_4015294_n.jpg

Been compressed quite a lot so quality looks worse on those, there on my other computer so i cant be bothered re-uploading now.

We took a decent amount during the day which would have worked out as around £90 commision to me had i been working as apose to on a trial. Which isnt bad for a 19 year old for 5 hours work!

Cheers for the help everyone! Im starting on Saturday!

I'm sorry but i would not have hired you going on those shots, no way they would sell

Ha, thanks again for the boost of confidence. But i do know my shots are great, i dont have the righy equipment really so im doing the best with what ive got.

Like i said though i only had a few on my card i had better ones during the day.

And a lot did sell though.. with these type of images they dont have to be technically perfect to sell.

I'm sorry but i would not have hired you going on those shots, no way they would sell

Ha, thanks again for the boost of confidence. But i do know my shots are great, i dont have the righy equipment really so im doing the best with what ive got.

Like i said though i only had a few on my card i had better ones during the day.

And a lot did sell though.. with these type of images they dont have to be technically perfect to sell.

I know they don't, but it is not very good practise, i shoot most weekends and print on site and we won't print shots like that, not very good advertising

Most reactions

New Topics

Back