need help with corel paintshop pro4x to edit pics

B15Chris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to a drag race in englishtown on sunday took some drag racing pics. I did my settings right when shooting but when uploading the pics,the image showed the racing action but no movement with the cars :(.I have the corel paintshop pro 4x with editing these pics.I went on a site that deals with car photography they showed how to do it thru adobe photoshop but I tried to do what was done on adobe on corel but turned out not what I expected:thumbdown: any corel users want to help me out on this much appreciated here is a shot that I did

racing but no tires spinning

056 by ChrisO'Neal Photography, on Flickr

Your shutter speed was to fast (1/640). It stopped the wheels.

What was it the car web site suggested doing, edit wise, that you can't duplicate with Corel's PSP.?

you might find a bit of information by surfing YouTube for Corel tutorials.
It's a great program, but you are going to find that most of us here use either Photoshop CS5 (or close to it) or Photoshop Elements. Hopefully you will get a lucky streak and find a couple who use Corel!

Your shutter speed was to fast (1/640). It stopped the wheels.

What was it the car web site suggested doing, edit wise, that you can't duplicate with Corel's PSP.?

I believe I did that setting and also I did 1/250 I also did 1/640 which you described as too fast the reason why the wheels stopped spinning on the shots darn :( I mainly shoot drifting and they have always come out awesome back to the drawing board

you might find a bit of information by surfing YouTube for Corel tutorials.
It's a great program, but you are going to find that most of us here use either Photoshop CS5 (or close to it) or Photoshop Elements. Hopefully you will get a lucky streak and find a couple who use Corel!

thats what I figured I wish to get photoshopcs5 but so expensive I could only get whats in my budget but corel is not a bad program for the price

What effect are you trying to get? I am not an expert, but I do use PSP 4X, and have some books that have been of help...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back