Need Help with PhotoBucket!

NikonD40x@Denver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thecreativejuicemagazine.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to Photobucket and just created an acct, but once I log in I don't get this screen so therefore I can't upload any pictures please help me:.

PPStep1.jpg

What screen do you get?

I have a photobucket. There is a link on the top of your page to upload stuff...

Maybe try downloading "Flock" It is a web browser that has an image upload program thing for photobucket. Makes batch uploading easier and it's a little faster.

You're supposed to be seeing the selection in the red circle. You don't have that 3 picture upload selection with the choice to add more? If you don't have that, I would give deleting Photobucket from your computer and downloading it again.

a-1.jpg

Make sure you are in the right tab. If you look at the picture 1JP posted, sometimes when I login my browser is at the "home" tab. Just click on "my album" and it should give you the space to upload stuff.

As far as the Flickr warning, for Firefox and IE, here are how to enable cookies:

Firefox- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies > Allow Sites to use Cookies

IE - Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced > Override Automatic Cookie Handling > First Party Cookies allow & Third Party Allow or Prompt (up to you)

So far I have never found cookies to be harmful. I run AVG or AVS antivirus and I scan with Ad-Aware every so often.

I have only just joined Photobucket yesterday and I have been using their online bulk uploading page and haven't had a problem (other than being damn slow).

I'm going to go look for this Flock program for bulk uploading though...I prefer an on computer uploader...much faster and more simple to use.

As far as the Flickr warning, for Firefox and IE, here are how to enable cookies:

Firefox- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies > Allow Sites to use Cookies

IE - Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced > Override Automatic Cookie Handling > First Party Cookies allow & Third Party Allow or Prompt (up to you)

So far I have never found cookies to be harmful. I run AVG or AVS antivirus and I scan with Ad-Aware every so often.

I have only just joined Photobucket yesterday and I have been using their online bulk uploading page and haven't had a problem (other than being damn slow).

I'm going to go look for this Flock program for bulk uploading though...I prefer an on computer uploader...much faster and more simple to use.

how do you get the bulk uploading page?

thanks for the help!

I would remove Photobucket and then download it again. It can't hurt. Somethings not right there.

where would I download PhotoBucket
You know, now that I looked for it, I have no idea where it is in the computer. I also downloaded FLOCK, and that is the only place Photobucket is mentioned, but not the original download. That's pretty screwy. :meh:

Most reactions

Back