Need help with photography pricing for Engagement and Wedding Photos!

Ian Kirkland Isaac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how much on average what photographers charge for Engagement and Wedding Photos? Or where I can go to online for a good reference into that?

I charge $1000 to $2500 depending on the extras as for the engagement I would throw that in for free

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how much on average what photographers charge for Engagement and Wedding Photos? Or where I can go to online for a good reference into that?

Anywhere from a $50 Craigslist shoot to $10,000 and up pro shoots.... depends on the skill level, and the demand in your area. How good are you? What is the demand? A lot of Wedding photographers list packages on their websites.... do a search for them in your area.... and then modify the prices based on what you can do, compared to what they have in their portfolios. And don't forget this (thanks, Derrel!):

Last edited by a moderator:
google local photographers. Look at their work and pricing and compare it to yours. Price yourself close to someone you feel is at the same skill level as you. Also most wedding photographers have package deals like: an engagement shoot then 4 hours of single coverage for $1200. Or you can throw in some printed media options for more package ideas.

START GOOGLING NOW !!!!!!

google local photographers. Look at their work and pricing and compare it to yours. Price yourself close to someone you feel is at the same skill level as you. Also most wedding photographers have package deals like: an engagement shoot then 4 hours of single coverage for $1200. Or you can throw in some printed media options for more package ideas.

START GOOGLING NOW !!!!!!

I don't know many local photographers that would post pricing up on their website.

Most reactions

Back