need help with prehistoric minolta :)

niko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello.

im playing around with this minolta xg2 (xg7) my dad owns. are multiple exposures possible for this camera? i mean without any attachments or something.

thanks!

hello.

im playing around with this minolta xg2 (xg7) my dad owns. are multiple exposures possible for this camera? i mean without any attachments or something.

thanks!
I do not think you can take multiple exposures with this camera. I have one around here someplace. If i can remember where it might be I will take a look at it.
Read this:
http://members.aol.com/manualminolta/xg7.htm

With some Minolta SLRs the procedure was

1. take the first photo
2. press the button at the bottom of the camera
3. cock the shutter...film does not move because of the button pushed in
4. take the second shot
5. button should come out so that you can take other shots normally.

skieur

I do not think you can take multiple exposures with this camera. I have one around here someplace. If i can remember where it might be I will take a look at it.
Read this:
http://members.aol.com/manualminolta/xg7.htm

hey

yeah i read that already but i think i found something on the web before that there's a trick to it. i just cant remember where. oh well. i guess this camera aint that fun haha

thanks!

With some Minolta SLRs the procedure was

1. take the first photo
2. press the button at the bottom of the camera
3. cock the shutter...film does not move because of the button pushed in
4. take the second shot
5. button should come out so that you can take other shots normally.

skieur

hmmm well the problem is, the only button at the bottom of the camera is the rewind button

hmmm well the problem is, the only button at the bottom of the camera is the rewind button

That is the right button! but all it does is stop the film from moving forward. It acts like a release which you are using for shooting your two shots on one section of film.

It is buried in the instructional manual of some Minoltas starting with the SRT 102.

skieur

That is the right button! but all it does is stop the film from moving forward. It acts like a release which you are using for shooting your two shots on one section of film.

It is buried in the instructional manual of some Minoltas starting with the SRT 102.

skieur

really? well i guess ill try that on my last few frames. thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back