Need help with tag line - Opinions please!

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all! I'm working with a graphic designer to come up a logo and a business card template (FINALLY yay!) But I wanted to also come up with a tag line that's unique and not cliche. I'm so sick of all the ones I hear over and over and over.

Currently on my blog and Web site my tag is: "Life's fleeting moments and milestones, captured forever." But I think that is too long and most definitely cliche.

I was hoping you could offer some advice about how you came up with your tag line, what to look for etc. I was thinking something like:

"It's not your pose, it's your personality," or "Capturing personalities, not pictures," something along those lines.

Or what about "'A split second capture, that will last a lifetime?"

I even thought about "Picturing the Real You" (this one I think is my fav so far) Or "Picturing you happy."

I never realized how hard a tag line would be - jeesh.

What do you think? Would you share your own taglines with me? Thanks! :)

I liked the "Picture the real you" one. My creativity is lacking in this area as well..sorry I couldn't be any 'real' help... :)

I love the "Picturing the Real You" one! It's short enough and different enough, it just kind of jumped out at me and stuck in my head.

Thanks everyone! Looks like I have a winner - I thought the "Picturing the real you" was a good one also -

Anyone else have any ideas?

Ok, I'll part with a few...
1. Picture Your Personality
2. Imagine Your Image
3. A Fleeting Capture
4. Capture of Souls
5. The Aperture to your Soul
6. The Image of Personality
7. The Personality of an Image
8. Wide Open Personality

Ok, I'll part with a few...
1. Picture Your Personality
2. Imagine Your Image
3. A Fleeting Capture
4. Capture of Souls
5. The Aperture to your Soul
6. The Image of Personality
7. The Personality of an Image
8. Wide Open Personality

Those are all good as well! I'll have to talk more with my designer and see what she says - thanks!

Most reactions

Back