Need help....

Rainbowgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, first post here so be gentle lol.

I have a photo I need to, hmm,whats the word...improve on maybe....to put it simply, I need to make myself look better in it....but I have no idea what I need to buy or where to go to do it....

Can someone help? I dont want to have to spend lots of money for just one photo.....

Is there a very basic package I can buy from somewhere??

Thankyou so much to anyone that takes the time to reply to me xx

Hi There...Did you take it or did someone else take it?

I have a photo I need to, hmm,whats the word...improve on maybe....to put it simply, I need to make myself look better in it....but I have no idea what I need to buy or where to go to do it....

Can someone help? I dont want to have to spend lots of money for just one photo.....

how much are you willing to spend?

You can do some basic work in Picasa, there is a free enhancement aspect to posting there. Others can chime in with other free editing sites.

What kind of editing/post processing are you looking for. What do you want to fix? Some Blemishes, some other skin, eye or hair issues???

how much are you willing to spend?

I have no idea...is $40 not enough?

You can do some basic work in Picasa, there is a free enhancement aspect to posting there. Others can chime in with other free editing sites.

What kind of editing/post processing are you looking for. What do you want to fix? Some Blemishes, some other skin, eye or hair issues???
Yes, I need to fix some minor skin blemishes and make my stomach look slightly thinner lol.

hmmmm. Making your stomach look thinner is definitly not accomplishable in any free editing software (that i know of) someone correct me if im wrong please. Also doing something like that and making it look good generally requires a decent amount of knowledge about the editing software.

and your only looking to do this for one photo?

i may not have read that post right, but if you are just trying to do this for one photo i don't think its worth the money IMO. but if your plan on using this software much in the future, then I would recommend Photoshop Elements 9 (or an earlier version) i think you can get it for 60 or something around that..
heres the link below

photoshop elements - Google Search
its basically a simplified version of the photoshop CS5 or CS4 which around $300 so thats out of the question (if you obtain it legally that is)

Go to getpaint.net (can't post a link because I don't have 5 posts yet. :meh:)

Free PP software. Similar to GIMP, but with a better learning curve.

www.GIMP.org is free, but you'll have to learn how to use it.

Any software that does it easily like Portrait Pro or Imagenomic's Portraiture are a couple of hundred $$$'s.

Your best bet may be to find someone at a local high school or junior college that teaches, or is in a Photoshop class.

You can download the trial version of all the software and get it done. The main problem is learning the softwares well enough to do a decent job.

Most reactions

Back