Need help :/

MrMikeyZ2189

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone I just picked up an AS-15 hot shoe adapter for my D40. I posted some pictures on the "people photography" section of this forum and was told by another on this forum that it would come in handy when it comes to off camera flash. After receiving it, I was looking up prices on the SC-11 and SC-15 because in the instructions manual of the AS-15, it says those are the best cables to use. As I was reading and learning more about the setup I think I may have purchased the wrong hot shoe adapter. The adapter manual says it's for use of flashes without TTL capability. I have an sb800 which has ttl capability. Can I still make use of the adapter and cord if I purchase it or did I just buy the wrong piece? I just read on nikonusa that the as-10 is the ttl adapter for use of the sb800 and other speedlights and the as-15 is for use of strobes. I guess I made the wrong purchase :(

Actually nevermind everyone I have a hunts nearby and I'm gonna go check out the sc-28 tomorrow and probably return the as-15. Should work for me since it's a ttl hot shoe to flash adapter

Most reactions

Back