need help

Jaynie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Jayne..I live in Canada..have been watching your site for some time now and have decided to just go for it..You seem like a nice bunch!! I am new to computers and do have quite the confusion some days..As a photographer I am an amateur..What I do know is that I want to spend much time taking pictures. ...This I know for certain! So I am asking for your patience and help..

Can someone please tell me how I get my full name out of the profile? That isnt the best way to have it . I have tried going into profile and deleting my name in order to enter another and I am having trouble..What am I doing wrong??

My camera is a Nikon F60. the lens is a nikkor 35-80mm...My aim here is to take very nice portrait type pictures...Money doesnt grow on trees here,(too cold) so I will be real good at improvising and what I do need to purchase I will find a way....I have questions...

With the video camera,sony digital 8 handycam 700x zoom I am going to start learning to put together memorable family and town histories..A large undertaking so any advice or answers is greatly appreciated...

Thank you, Jayne

Welcome to the forums. Your full name shows up because that is what you selected for a username.

hey ya jayne, welcome to the show.. i think you might be stuck with 'jaynie' unless you sign up with a new name.

hey its good to have ya here! wow, another canuck! this place is teeming with them :D you'll love it here, glad you took the step to get involved!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back