Need ideas...

RoRoCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I shot this sculpture this evening while walking the dogs. I thought the light was perfect for the effect {that is all sun light}

The background was suberbia hell so I got rid of it. No other PP done to the pic.

My question...what should I do with this pic? {edited 6/3: Added modified pic to opening thread for reference}

Your thoughts????

Please feel free to edit and post....

Original Version
The%20Light.0.jpg

Edited version (Philip Wier influenced)
The%20Light.2.jpg

Nothing? Should I keep it as is? Or you guys just don't like it?

Here is the original shot for reference...

test6um.jpg

Philip Weir said:
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/pweird2002/?action=view&current=TheLight.jpg
Hi, the problem you hve is that the edges of parts of the sculpture are reflecting the sky and it makes the whole thing so obviously stuck-on. I just did a quick revamp. The skies the limit as fat as what you can do with it.
Philip.

I feel the same way about the pic. I just wanted to post it with a plain background for now for you PS guys to play with.

That way I get great ideas like the one you just posted :D {I actually tried the same effect you did, but I was not happy with the lines I choose. I'll try yours}

Thanks.

My attempt at a Philip recreation...

{Edit 6/3: Placed image in opening message}
I kinda like it...thanks Philip

Sell it and make lotsa money.

IMO the first one was very good and better than the second one.

Thanks Doc...I changed the second one a bit to make it a bit less harsh in contrast...

{Shameless bump for the none weekend croud :D}

SUch an ineteresting piece of art... NICE photo.. Really like the edits... I like the Blue and soft tone in Philips!

Holly said:
SUch an ineteresting piece of art... NICE photo.. Really like the edits... I like the Blue and soft tone in Philips!
Thanks Holly. I ordered a large print (10x13) of the modified one (I put it in the first message now). I am digging the smokey feel to it now.

I will let you all know how it turns out.

Thanks everyone!:hug::

BTW..you are still in my AVATAR I see :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back