Need objective opinion - what do YOU think....??

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys - I've been M.I.A. for a while and plan to start catching up around here....

For my first post...me & my cuzin r both photographers and always show each other each "finished" picture from our shoots to get critique and a fresh eye on...but this one we seem to disagree on whether it's a keeper or trash.

I'd love to hear some feedback on these pictures...

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0026-2.jpg

Last edited:
I think the 2nd is much better with the red wagon... the first one to me looks odd.

I agree with the above guy. The second one is a pretty cute shot and I like the colors, but the first one is just off for me. The pose is awkward and almost looks like a "beached whale" pose to me.

white balance seems much better on the second image. the first seems to have a purple/violet cast ...

also, #2 has a larger cuteness factor IMHO ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

Do you think in the #2 shot his expression is ok?

Thanks for the feedback!

Do you think in the #2 shot his expression is ok?

To me it does ... however, only you can know if that expression is representative of him, if it fits his personality.

white balance seems much better on the second image. the first seems to have a purple/violet cast ...

also, #2 has a larger cuteness factor IMHO ;)

+1
The expression? There isn't much of one. He's just looking and not even directly at the camera, it's just slightly off. Of course they don't have to be looking directly at the camera always, but in this shot, I think it would have worked better if he had been. That or obviously not at the camera.

Most reactions

Back