Need Opinions On New Logo/Signature

Eveamlizya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I just created some logo/signature options and need a few opinions.
Was planning to use the single logo/sign. for wallet sized pictures and the full for everything else.
A,B,&C: different opacity options (wasn't sure if 70% was too bold or not)
F: an angle option for AB&C (or I could keep it straight)
D&E: different opacity options for full (same thing with 70%...too bold?)

I personally like bold, but I know a lot of people would rather not have the logo/signature so in your face...
Any other advice? Thanks in advance!

$test.jpg

Are you looking for this to be a printmark? ie it will be printed on the print that a customer will purchase? (as opposed to a watermark)
Personally, if I am paying for a print, I would not be happy having your logo printed over the top of it. Fair enough if you want to stamp your information on the BACK of the print but I would be pretty miffed if anything extra was printed on the image. I would probably walk away from the deal. I am buying an image not your advertisement.

I'm with them. I wouldn't want that printed on my picture. 1 it looks sloppy. 2 poor design.

Don't get me wrong I watermark my photos usually in the corners and just use my little logo I made for my graphic design class. I just throw it in there for the hell of it. Anything I'm printing I take out the watermark. It gives it a cleaner quality and plus the logo doesn't add to the photo in any way.

The bold one looks best in my opinion.

Most reactions

Back