need opinions please

mully4235

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, new here. I just need someone to tell me if this is a stupid horrible picture or not. I'm not a professional, not even close obviously. Just a mother that loves to take pics of her child. :) I was just wondering if this would be ok to give to my husband for a fathers's day gift form our son? Does it look totally stupid, should I try again? Should I go out and buy something instead? lol
Any thoughts would be great. It was just taken with a digital camera, and I know nothing about lighting and all that so please be nice :) I took about 100 pics of him and only had a few that were halfway ok looking. Is there anyway to make it look better using PSP?
Thanks

shaving.jpg

i think it would be a great pic for fathers day, like the idea

Welcome to TPF. I'm not sure that I can help you much with this, cause I too am a newbie. But I'm sure your husband would think it's adorable lol.

As a father of two boys that would be a great photo and I would have loved it.

As a father of two boys I hope you took the blades out:)

Thanks everyone! And, yes, razor was safe :) I didn't take the blades out cause I couldn't figure out how, but I did glue the cover on. Worked great! Next time I'll use cool whip though, he kept trying to eat the shaving cream! :)

Good picture, made me smile :)

mully4235 said:
Thanks everyone! And, yes, razor was safe :) I didn't take the blades out cause I couldn't figure out how, but I did glue the cover on. Worked great! Next time I'll use cool whip though, he kept trying to eat the shaving cream! :)
It's a clever shot, but my advice is to watch him closely in the future for you can bet he's now going to go looking for a razor whose blades are not protected.

i think it's adorable... way better than anything you could buy for your husband. nice shot :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back