need opinions please

mully4235

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, new here. I just need someone to tell me if this is a stupid horrible picture or not. I'm not a professional, not even close obviously. Just a mother that loves to take pics of her child. :) I was just wondering if this would be ok to give to my husband for a fathers's day gift form our son? Does it look totally stupid, should I try again? Should I go out and buy something instead? lol
Any thoughts would be great. It was just taken with a digital camera, and I know nothing about lighting and all that so please be nice :) I took about 100 pics of him and only had a few that were halfway ok looking. Is there anyway to make it look better using PSP?
Thanks

shaving.jpg

TTPeter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i think it would be a great pic for fathers day, like the idea

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ariellemyers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to TPF. I'm not sure that I can help you much with this, cause I too am a newbie. But I'm sure your husband would think it's adorable lol.

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
As a father of two boys that would be a great photo and I would have loved it.

As a father of two boys I hope you took the blades out:)

OP
M

mully4235

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! And, yes, razor was safe :) I didn't take the blades out cause I couldn't figure out how, but I did glue the cover on. Worked great! Next time I'll use cool whip though, he kept trying to eat the shaving cream! :)

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good picture, made me smile :)

bburton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brucemburton.blogspot.com
mully4235 said:
Thanks everyone! And, yes, razor was safe :) I didn't take the blades out cause I couldn't figure out how, but I did glue the cover on. Worked great! Next time I'll use cool whip though, he kept trying to eat the shaving cream! :)
It's a clever shot, but my advice is to watch him closely in the future for you can bet he's now going to go looking for a razor whose blades are not protected.

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
i think it's adorable... way better than anything you could buy for your husband. nice shot :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics