Need Photos for a slideshow - Lets make this cool

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am going to put together a slideshow called "Roads Untraveled" with pictures I took as well as others here on The Photo Forum! It will be 3 minutes and 49 seconds long.

The slideshow will be just for fun and will not be sold or anything like that.

Does that sound like fun?

Do you want to participate?
If so I am looking for a couple of different types of photos that I am missing.

Pictures I am looking for:

Roads ( long open roads, winding roads, roads that have a sunset at the end, anything that looks cool really)
GRAND landscapes ( think grand canyon, vast open places, inspiring views)
A bench with one person sitting on it with room for another person so sit next to them. ( kind of specific I know, but if I can get something like that, it would be ideal. If not I will have to figure something else out)
Any beach or cliff photos that show off good lighting ( rays of light or just generally nice )
Any pictures you think may go well with a kind of dark depressing song that builds up to being inspirational/uplifting.

If you want to participate all you need to do is post any picture that is okay for me to use in this thread or PM it to me. Or you can leave a link to your flickr account and say "feel free to use what you want" or something general like that.

I have a certain vision I am going for, but if you want to throw out ideas, feel free to.

Also when you post your pictures, please leave how you want your name to appear on the "Photos taken by" page. So for example your real name, your TPF handle, or your company name.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you

Last edited:
Is this in the right section by the way?

Cool, thanks guys. I'm sure the dogs days of summer can find a place. Binga, what is the best way to get to your photos? Do you have a flickr link or something?

Cool, I got your PMs.

By the way, if in addition to above if any one would like me to use any bald eagle pictures, that would be cool, why? Well because bald eagles kick ass and can always be used!

I REALLY could use some ROADS here. Anyone?

^Perfect! More please if anyone has some.

Unless you let me know your real name, in the credits you will be Sue5606

*Edit _ sorry Sue, I went with another road photo. Thanks anyway though!

Last edited:
^ Wow, 2 of your pics would fit perfect, the Portland Lighthouse and the lake mountain CMWS_D40_1684 picture! Those are amazing.

Please let me know how you want your name in the credits...Snowbear...Charlie ( no, not THAT one...THAT one ) or what?

Thank you. That is Jordan's pond in Acadia National Park; the mountains are called "the Bubbles." Crediting to Charles M. Wrenn III would be fine.

Thank you Amber! yes, so far at least 2 pictures have made the cut. Im actually getting pretty close to what I need, so I need to play with the timing to see if any more can be fit in. Plus the more pics I get the more picky I can be on what makes it in the finished product.

I will send you a private message with the finished product just to make sure you dont miss it!

Most reactions

Back