Need Photos for a slideshow - Lets make this cool

ok great. After jake337's pictures. I have enough. Now I need to stick to editing the slide show/video and work on the timing and order of the photos.

I will post the finished project when it is complete.

Thank you everyone!

ok great. After jake337's pictures. I have enough. Now I need to stick to editing the slide show/video and work on the timing and order of the photos.

I will post the finished project when it is complete.

Thank you everyone!

Which ones did ya use?

Edit* Foggy road, the one from a low angle up and trees, black and white open field, black and white windmills.

How do you want your name in the credits by the way?

Last edited:
I never bothered to upload these because I wasn't particularly enamored with them. BUT... since you asked for "Roads"...

IMG_5686 by Tim Campbell1, on Flickr

IMG_5693 by Tim Campbell1, on Flickr

IMG_5723 by Tim Campbell1, on Flickr

IMG_5731 by Tim Campbell1, on Flickr

IMG_5736 by Tim Campbell1, on Flickr

I didn't spend much time processing them (I did do a little... cloned out some unsightly stuff, did a tiny amount of dodge & burn, etc.). They could probably stand a few more tweaks... maybe a bit of shadow & highlight adjustment and I could have cloned out a few of those cars (it'd be different if they would classic cars and added to the image. I guess we'll have to come back to them in several years when the cars qualify as "classics") I noticed that they look a little desaturated so I suppose I could have boosted that just slightly to show more fall color (I typically really dislike "Ken Rockwell" over-saturated images. It just looks way too fake. To me, tweaking photos is like seasoning food... a little seasoning can improve it, but a LOT of seasoning will completely ruin it.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back