Need some C&C Please!

oh **** ya window top left and i think just a table lamp on the right my bad lol

ya was surprised how much she had lol

because the course starts off very noob like he told us to use as little photoshop as possible so thats kinda pissin me off lol

lol, well it's important to leave PS out of the equation when learning photography basics. Gotta crawl before ya walk. ;-)

How did you make the headphone wire red? paint it?

well i guess but im a little farther than some in the glass been shooting or a couple years but just staying in my comfort zone lol

and i know my way round photoshop pretty well

Interesting. lol

On another note. Do you have the "un murky" photo. I think it may look better showing all of the variant types of red as they naturally are with their accompanies shadows instead of the muddy/murky reddish brown look. With that much red, surely they are different tones of red....which I think might add to it, as it would all still be technically red, just different red. Right now it really looks like you just used a red bulb or overlaid red in photoshop...which is why I commented like I did in my first post.

I think natural reds as they are would go over much better.

my toughts anyway.

you mean like the original? ya

ya was afraid thats what would be thought of it, just done in pshop or some sorta filter or gel

this is the original raw straight from the cam

$IMG_4197.jpg

ya was afraid thats what would be thought of it, just done in pshop or some sorta filter or gel

I wasn't looking for it for evidence sake, but for tonal coverage of the different reds. I think it would be more interesting, I reallly don't care for that washed muddy look in first one.

View attachment 34702

See, I like this better. While I still hold it's not a great shot....I like it more than the original because you can see variances of the reds...I only wish there was more, darker reds, lighter reds, etc etc.

anyway, it's interesting so thanks for sharing.

You have two different tempurature light sources too....I find myself wondering what this would look like in a totally dark room using strobes, 2 placed in different places. Since you can set it up easily enough, might be a fun experiment.

I wasn't looking for it for evidence sake, but for tonal coverage of the different reds. I think it would be more interesting, I reallly don't care for that washed muddy look in first one.

See, I like this better. While I still hold it's not a great shot....I like it more than the original because you can see variances of the reds...I only wish there was more, darker reds, lighter reds, etc etc.

anyway, it's interesting so thanks for sharing.

lol i know lol i need to use proper lighting i just thought the original was too dark.

np and thanks for all the input really appreciate it

cheers

Most reactions

Back