Need some creativity here..

iluvphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just walking by this demolition site and I thought if I take a picture of it, I might be able to do some cool things in Photoshop with it. I only had my point & shoot camera with me so I took some shots. Then came home and I tried different things in PS but nothing exciting.. I guess I am not creative enough.. So I wanted to see what all you creative people come up with...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mana-tangjerd/2494468681/

Hmmmm, I really like this. I have class in a little bit, I'll have to see if I can do something cool with it when I get back. ;)

2494468681_686d8e5627_ba.jpg

meh?

Edits I did (not in order, just some things I did to it) :
curves
dodge/burn
unsharp mask
warmed it up
desaturated the highlights a little

Yeh you guys are right.. It would have been better in HDR but I didn't think about it at the time besides I only had a Point and Shoot camera with me. Although I think I could have played with exposure a bit to to creat HDR.

demoliton_1.jpg

Played with levels, sharpened, adj colors, that's all I remember doing. Probably did a few other things. OH, applied a gradient making it darker up top and getting lighter towards the bottom.

Meh I know some will say this is too much, but whatever it breaks out of the ordinary

Orton-1.png

Manually adjusted the exposures and combined 3 in photomatix
Tone Map
Orton Effect
Shadow highlight on specific layers
Contrast

Most reactions

Back