Need some help/volunteer

magz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if this is in the right place but...

Hiya everyone i've registered here in the hope someone can help out someone i have got to know online. I'm looking for someone who lives near cheshire? Ok now here comes the difficult part... i am registered to a forum for parents who have lost or are losing their babies due to a condition called anencephaly.

These mothers are looking to create memories of their children. This family in particular don't have a great deal of money but would love for someone to take some photos of their twin boys neavan and nathan (when born in the next week or 2)

I must stress that most people find this very upsetting because there is a chance that the twin with anencephaly will be born stillborn. But the most upsetting thing for people is the way the twin (neavan) will look when born.

If someone thinks they could help out please mail me as soon as possible and i will send you a link to the forum or tell you more information/pictures of babies born with anencephaly so you know what is involved and so you are prepared. I just really hope someone can help this mother create memories of both her boys while she has them as i never got a chance to do the same for myself and really regret not having my memories on film.

yeah the mother tried them and they don't have anyone in that area and noone is willing to travel.

Thank you anyway

Most reactions

Back