need some help with a logo please

mstephens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys,

so i need some help. i need a logo for a header on my website (coming VERY soon) and also a logo to add to all of my pictures on web display. the name of my studio is Peace of Life. i would like the logo to incorporate a very artsy feel, not just a shape with the name beside it. i need 2 copies of the logo, one with just

Peace of Life

and one with

Peace of Life
photography by Michael S. Stephens

if anybody can help me out with this that would be great and if i like your idea/design i will put a link to your webpage on my site (or myspace or whatever you have)

thank you for all of your help ahead of time. im not good with making stuff like this so its a tremendous help. if you have any questions let me know.

Michael Stephens

wish i could say i did. this is more of a scratch my back i will scratch yours HA HA HA!!! even some advise for a general direction to go would be great. i have never really mad any logos but would like to know how to.

I'm no graphic designer...so I can't really help you out. But a link on your site, really isn't much compensation for this type of thing.

I don't remember the web site, but I've seen a forum where you can post a 'competition'. You set a price/prize and give them your details...then the members (mostly graphic designers) will show you their different takes on a logo. You choose a winner and pay them.

Google should turn up something.

alright. i will have to check that out. i dont need anything too advanced just some basic work. thanks big mike

Of course, you could try to make something yourself. I can't imagine it's too hard to come up with something basic.

I just threw these together, hope it helps. :)

Untitled-3.jpg

kyle those look great. thanks man. if you have any more to post up dont hesitate. what program are you using for them?

No problem.
I designed those in InDesign.
It's all vector so we can blow them up to anysize and what not.

I'm no graphic designer...so I can't really help you out. But a link on your site, really isn't much compensation for this type of thing.

I don't remember the web site, but I've seen a forum where you can post a 'competition'. You set a price/prize and give them your details...then the members (mostly graphic designers) will show you their different takes on a logo. You choose a winner and pay them.

Google should turn up something.

It's called www.designoutpost.com. Very cool.

I'm actually using Amy with Candy Apple Studios - if you want a fresh, colorful logo - check her out at www.candyapplestudios.com. Plus I've heard a ton of recommendations for her!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back