Need some help with selecting an image for a competition

Which Image should I choose as the final entry?

• Total voters
Honistly the best way to choose your images for a competition is to find out who the judges are if possible. Some competitions list the names of judges.

Last year I entered the state fair, I entered a landscape photo and when I went to go see what the winning photos were I noticed that every single one of the top winners was a photo with people in it. This told me that the judges preferred people photography over other types because there were some really good landscape and wildlife images.

So if the competition lists the names of judges then look them up. Chances are they are photographers themselves. When you look them up you can find out the types of images they make. These are most likely going to be the type of images that move them the most.

Great idea, something I really didn't think of. The only problem is that they haven't disclosed the names of the judges yet. No idea whatsoever!

#4 and #7 for me! :)
But they are all really great, good job!!!

Thanks Galagher :)

1) Definitely the horses. It has an emotion that is not present in the cat picture, and that will make it more memorable.

2) The pictures I took still have to be developed, so it'll be a few days. As for the ones maria took, she needs time to get back home and work some processing magic to make me presentable :mrgreen:

Horses it is! it seems nobody likes a kitty :p
Still developing? Speed up Maria, we are all waiting!! :waiting: It seems you gals want all the fun for yourself! :p
And come on now, I've seen your pics before. You don't need any processing magic, you already have limr magic ;)

Well, aren't you the charmer :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back