Need some help

derrick937

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am new at this, i am reading as much as i can , sitting here with the d90 users manual open and understanding exposure open . Trying to understand something.
But , seeing how some on here beat the hell outta someone when they ask for help is mind blowing to me, As a teacher myself i cant understand why some play these games.
Is there someone willing to email away from here to answer a few questions ?
I want to learn , i don't need someone posting back that I'm crazy or want attention because i have asked a question.
Not trying to offend or start anything here

I will. And I use a D90 to. EMail address should be in my profile, if not use the one on my web site which is listed below.

Just send me a private message. I am out of here for the evening soon, but I'll be around all day tomorrow.

Send me a PM. I'm not a pro but I do have enough knowledge to help out a beginner. Usually there is an underlying reason why someone gets jumped on here - not saying that I agree with it!

I just have to say I think it's awesome that you're a teacher. I'm almost done college and my degree will be in education. Can't wait - I got a late start since I'm 28 but oh well. :). Anyways feel free to PM me - I'll be on for a while.

Feel free to shoot me an email at: [email protected]. I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have, and I shoot with a d80, which is basically the same as a d90 other than the video.

It is fine to ask questions here. It is not because of the noob questions that causing the drama. It is usually how the poster attitude, the way it was present or need someone to do the research for him/her. (AKA spoon feed).

All beginners have questions. I think it is actually better for the person did some research before asking the question. In that way, he/she can understand better. I am sure you already know about it. And that is why you have your camera manual as well as the book understanding exposure open. So feel free to post any question here and I am sure a lot of people will like to help you out.

Examples:

Questions that will for sure cause drama:
Q: I just purchase my brand new DSLR from a chain store. Can someone please tell me how change the ISO? I read that this camera is a high ISO king so I need to shoot it with high ISO. I am kind of in a hurry, since my cousin asked me to photograph her wedding next week. So please answer my questions as soon as possible. Thanks!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back