TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2523014288_cfa0e2b9bf.jpg

2523013878_25a01fac78.jpg

2522190669_0ae45bd9e1.jpg

2523013124_e6a504bc93.jpg

i think i should clean it up a bit better, and include shots of the neck and tuning heads. i'm happy with the composition, but some need more depth of field. what do you guys think?

thanks for the input craig. the only other shots i have are of the headstock, and i didn't post them 'cause of the dust.
i lit it really quickly with one softbox, which was at camera left. i think if i added more lights, or really changed the setup, i'd have to shoot with a back drop instead of my kitchen table. but, if you have any suggestions..

Not sure what kind of look you are going for. Maybe light the background and or add a rim light to separate the guitar from the background. Also try elevating the guitar to give the shot some depth.

)'(

sounds like too much effort to sell my guitar :p

thanks for your help though, craig!

The pics' are dull.

If it "sounds like too much effort", and even gaining experience
in photography doesn't drive you, why do you ask for feedback?

when i find something to put the effort into, rather than an ebay ad, i can apply the experience to that.
it's called progression.

lighting your shot should not be "too much effort" its should be fairly basic and if you arnt going to include it then you shouldnt care for feedback on your photos.

The shots look good to me I would like to see a shot of the entire guitar though.

They look far beyond decent compared to anything else i've seen on Ebay.
Can't a guy get some feedback without doing EXACTLY what you want him to do?

I think so.

Most reactions

Back